A healthy and beautiful smile always helps to make a great first impression. Whether you’re an adult or teenager, now is the time to consider improving your smile.
So you’re thinking about getting braces? Congratulations! You’re taking a significant step towards improving the health of your teeth and mouth. There are many lasting benefits to orthodontic treatment.
What are the essential things to consider before getting braces?
- You can have braces at any age.
- Your bite may also need to be fixed to get its proper function.
- Cost varies depending on complexity of the case and length of time in treatment.
- Two years is the average treatment period.
- There may be some discomfort, but your mouth will adjust quickly.
Days after getting Braces – Points to consider
- Eat soft foods.
- Continue to brush and floss your teeth properly.
- Always follow your orthodontist’s instructions.
Out team at Windermere Orthodontics will walk you through the journey of orthodontic treatment! For more questions about braces and related orthodontic treatment in Suwanee, Cumming or Brookhaven, please contact us at Windermere Orthodontics. We look forward to meeting you!
– Dr. Gorlovsky