Dr. Michael Gorlovsky
BSc, DMD, MS
I love what I do! Orthodontics allows me to use my love of art and science to create beautiful smiles.
I enjoy meeting new patients and getting to know them better along their orthodontic journey.
When I’m not in the office, I love to travel, work out, cook and most importantly, spend time with my friends and family. I am a long time resident of Forsyth County and love exploring the area with my wife and two young daughters.
Visit Me on Google+.
• Bachelor of Science, Biology (BS) Georgia Institute of Technology
• Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) Medical College of Georgia
• Master of Science (MS) University of Louisville
• Certificate in Orthodontics University of Louisville
I am involved with continuing my education in the latest advancements in soft-tissue orthodontic laser technology, mini-implants, and 3D imaging techniques. This benefits my patients by allowing me to provide more efficient treatment, resulting in shorter treatment times.
• American Association of Orthodontists
• American Board of Orthodontics
• Southern Association of Orthodontists
• Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
• Georgia Damon Study Club