Celebrating National Orthodontic Health Month!
We are celebrating National Orthodontic Health Month at Windermere Orthodontics! It’s the perfect time learn more about the benefits of orthodontic treatment, healthy smiles and the importance of good overall oral health!
In honor of this special month, we have some helpful tips and information to share with you. Our first important tip is to bring your child in for an early orthodontic check up. Dr. Gorlovsky and our team at Windermere Orthodontics, along with The American Association of Orthodontists recommend that children visit an orthodontist no later than age 7. Here is why an early check up is helpful:
– Provides the best opportunity for a healthy, beautiful smile.
– As the face and jaws are growing, we can determine if there is a problem or if one is developing.
– We can determine the need for orthodontic treatment and the best time for treatment to occur.
– Ensures your child’s treatment yields the best possible result in the shortest amount of time.
– Because patients differ in both development and treatment needs, our goal is to provide each child with the most appropriate treatment at the most ideal time.
– Can save you financially down the road, by avoiding complicated orthodontic treatment due to growth.
Contact us today to schedule your child’s complimentary consultation at our orthodontic office in Suwanee or Cumming ! No referral is necessary!